What is FT Worth Ribeye? The FT Worth Ribeye or the Fort Worth Ribeye is a boneless ribeye steak dish. Further, the Fort Worth in the dish name refers to the type of spices used to cook the ribeye.
If you are a foodie who still hasn’t tried ribeye steak yet, now’s a great time to taste it. Everyone loves a good ribeye steak which juicy, tender, and full of flavors melting in your mouth.
Therefore, many factors are responsible for making a delicious ribeye steak. For example, the type of meat used, the place from meat is cut, the way meat is cooked, the spices used, and so on.
Don’t worry; you will know everything about this delicious ribeye steak. Not to mention, you will also be able to make yourself a Texas Roadhouse FT Worth Ribeye.
What Is FT Worth Ribeye?
Let’s see what is an FT Worth Ribeye in actuality. First of all, it is one of the most delicious Ribeye steaks ever.
Besides, this steak is the best cut of meat available, called marbled cut. Regarding the FT Worth Ribeye, this type of cut is great for bringing out the flavor, juiciness, and tenderness of the meat.
After the cutting of the steak meat is over, specific spices are added all over the meat. Next, it is cooked at a high temperature to achieve a crispy outside yet tender and succulent inside.
Needless to say, the FT Worth Ribeye doesn’t have the extra flavor a bone contributes to the meat. That being said, this steak is still one of the juiciest, most tender, and most flavorful ribeye steaks out there.
Moreover, this steak is always cooked to perfection, and that’s why it’s the best steak in the Texas Roadhouse.
Enough of the Fort Worth Ribeye; let’s see what is the Texas Roadhouse FT Worth Ribeye in actuality.
Texas Roadhouse Ft Worth Ribeye
You already know that the FT or Fort Worth Ribeye is one of the most popular steaks among steak lovers. And if you want to taste the perfect FT Worth Ribeye, Texas Roadhouse is the best choice.
In case you didn’t know, the Texas Roadhouse restaurant company is famous for providing varieties of high-quality and delicious steaks in Texas and Southwestern style. Moreover, the restaurant offers tasty complimentary side dishes with an ideal yet casual dining environment to enjoy.
Since the Texas Roadhouse FT Worth Ribeye is boneless, it is easier and quicker to cook at high heat. Moreover, you won’t need to worry about the meat being uncooked around the bone part.
In addition, the lively atmosphere at the Texas Roadhouse makes the dining very pleasant and worthwhile.
Depending on your appetite, you can choose different sizes of portions with two different side dishes. Besides, you can choose the sides from the variety of options on the menu, such as mashed potato, seasoned rice, baked potato, buttered corn, sauteed onions, sauteed mushrooms, and even healthy Caesar salad.
Thus, all the complementary deliciousness comes at a reasonable cost.
Can You Cook Texas Roadhouse FT Worth Ribeye At Home?
Of course, you can easily cook the FT Worth Ribeye at home, which will taste just like the Texas Roadhouse delicacy.
At your home, preparing food for an occasion becomes even more convenient and memorable for you and your family.
So, why don’t you use the recipe below to make steamy and tasty steaks for your BBQ party?
Before continuing, remember to follow these suggestions below:
- It’s better to apply seasoning to the meat cut and let it marinate overnight. This way, the steak will be flavorful and chewy. If you don’t have to prepare the steak overnight, not an issue; seasoning and marinating the steak for 40 minutes will do.
- In addition, as you’re making the mouth-licking FT Worth Ribeye steak, don’t forget about the side dishes. A few varieties of side dishes with steaks, such as gravy, French fries, potato wedges, or casserole, will make the dining experience even greater!
- Also, trying a little experiment on the meat cut won’t be too bad, either. There are a variety of meat cuts like marbled, filet mignon, top sirloin, strip steak, T-bone, porterhouse, and many more. So, you should go for a different cut for each steak to enjoy some food science experiments. Of course, be mindful that different meat cuts have different cooking styles. So, it can be both advantageous and disadvantageous at the same time.
- Further, you should let your steak rest and cool down for 5-10 minutes after cooking. Doing this will make the meat juices spread evenly inside the Ribeye steak and make the steak tender and juicy.
Now’s the time to try the Texas Roadhouse b Fort Worth Ribeye steak recipe.
How to Cook a Fort Worth Steak?
Do you want to try FT Worth Ribeye recipe at your home? Follow the guidelines below to cook perfectly well-done FT Worth Ribeye steak.
But what are the necessary ingredients to grill FT Worth Steaks? Here are the must ingredients to have to Grill Fort Worth Ribeye to perfection.
And you can easily purchase them from the local grocery store and butcher shop.
If you’re cooking steaks for 2 people, follow the measurements of ingredients below. And if it’s just for a person, half the amount.
- Ribeye Steak (Tomahawk 4/12 Oz)
- Kosher salt (1 teaspoon)
- Mayonnaise (2 tablespoons)
- Onion powder (1 teaspoon)
- Mustard powder (0.5 teaspoons)
- Garlic powder/Crushed garlic (1 teaspoon and add a little salt)
- Coarse black pepper (1 teaspoon)
- Brown sugar (2 teaspoons)
- Chili powder (0.5 teaspoons)
- Paprika (0.5 teaspoon)
- Mustard (0.5 teaspoon)
- Cumin (0.5 teaspoon)
- Turmeric (0.5 teaspoon)
- Grated Garlic (8 cloves)
- Fresh Thyme (not too much)
- Butter (spread the right amount on both sides of the meat)
- Veg oil (a reasonable amount for grilling steak and cooking sides)
You will need a few cooking appliances and equipment to make Ribeye steak cooking easier and better.
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Grill brush
- Aluminum foil
- BBQ fork
- Temperature probe
- BBQ gloves
- Meat scissors
- BBQ machine (also, use an oven or stove)
What To Use If Ingredients Are Lacking? – Substitutions
Don’t you have all the ingredients available? I got you; here are some tips to follow in case the essential ingredients aren’t correct:
- Garlic Powder, if there isn’t any fresh garlic available to grate, use garlic powder instead. And Vice Versa.
- Table Salt: If you don’t have Coarse sea salt or Kosher salt, use the usual table salt!
- Chili Powder: You can always use chili powder to substitute Paprika.
Instructions To Cook Fort Worth Ribeye Steak
The Fort Worth Ribeye is a cut of beef that has been gaining popularity over the last few years. Cooking a Fort Worth ribeye steak is easy, and the results can be delicious.
Here are steps to make the perfect replica of the FT Worth Ribeye steak recipe:
1. Mixing The Seasonings
To prepare, start with a high-quality steak that has been cut into 1-inch thick pieces. Now, get all the seasoning ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine.
After mixing, use a spatula to brush the mixture on both sides of the steak and let it sit for 30 minutes.
2. Sear The Steak Meat
Preheat the BBQ grill or oven to 400 degrees. After that, heat a cast iron skillet at a high temperature. Then, you should spread the grated and salted garlic on top of the steaks and put them in the skillet.
Now, sear the steaks with vegetable oil in the skillet for 5 minutes, then put thyme and butter on them in the skillet. Next, you need to flip the steak and paste the upper side with butter again.
Lastly, you need to place the skillet in the preheated oven and cook it for 7 minutes.
3. Sit The Steaks And Serve
After microwaving is over, take out the steaks, place them on a cutting board (wooden), and pour the remaining butter off the skillet over the steaks. Now, let them sit for at least 8 minutes.
Lastly, slice the steaks into nice pieces and serve the steaks with the sides you already prepared to enjoy the ultimate deliciousness.
So, you finally home-cooked the Texas Roadhouse FT Worth Ribeye perfectly.
Tips: Avoid using regular pans to sear steaks as they cannot withstand high heat, and the meat will warp.
Fort Worth Ribeye Vs. Bone-In Ribeye – Difference
When it comes to steak, the debate between Fort Worth Ribeye and Bone-In Ribeye is one that will continue for years to come. Both cuts of beef have their unique flavor profiles and texture.
The Fort Worth Ribeye is known for its tenderness and rich marbling, while the Bone-In Ribeye is known for its robust flavor and juicy bite. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which cut of steak is best for your taste buds.
In case, you didn’t know, here is a quick comparison table to differentiate FT Worth Ribeye and Bone-In Ribeye:
|Fort Worth Ribeye||Bone-in Ribeye|
|It’s boneless.||It has Rib Bone.|
|Cooked to Perfection or Well-Done (perfectly cooked).||Cooked to Rare or Medium Rare (less cooked in the middle).|
|Uses high temperature to cook.||Uses low temperature to cook.|
|Variety of side dishes of your choice.||Different types of side dishes of your choice.|
Additional Fort Worth Ribeye Recipes – Variations
You can always make some changes to make your portion of steaks more compatible with your taste buds. So, check out the FT Worth Ribeye variations below and personalize your recipe with spices:
- Mild Spices: Tone down the spiciness of the steaks by removing the Chili powder.
- Caramelized Onion: You can caramelize your steaks by adding some caramelized onions on top and enjoy more flavors in every bite.
- Paprika: If you like your steak spicy, add paprika and chili powder altogether to the steak. You will feel the spices kicking in the first bite.
- Caesars Salad: Add salads as side dishes with your steaks for a balanced meal.
Some Tips About FT Worth Ribeye Steak
You know that making steaks are very easy as long as you’re good with maintaining time. Still, you can utilize the following tips to get the most out of your cooking:
- Always marinate your steak with spices/seasonings and let it sit for at least 30-40 minutes. Even better if you can let it marinate overnight.
- Ensure to use the cast iron skillet unless you want your regular pan to warp and damage.
- Let the cooked steak rest and soak in the butter and spice juice to become more tenderized for 8-10 minutes.
- Mashed potato is a must-have side dish for Fort Worth Roadhouse Steak.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
Ft Worth Ribeye is a boneless tender, and perfectly cooked ribeye steak. The name Fort Worth derives from the mixed spices used to make the steak more delicious.
After cooking some boneless FT Worth steaks, you can store them in air-tight containers for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
You can reheat the FT Worth Ribeye in the oven at 250 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Make sure to put the steak on the cooling rack on the baking paper to warm it nicely.
Here ends the explanation and guidelines about what is FT Worth Ribeye and how to cook Texas Roadhouse ft Worth Ribeye at home. Remember cooking BBQ meat and steaks is all about creativity in spices.
So, the more you experiment with meat and flavors, the recipe turns out more rich in flavors and tastes.
Thus, cook FT Worth Ribeye steaks at home with your personal touch and cooking experience, and it’ll be more than just delicious!